Bug tracking feature (was: Re: KDevelop 1.3 release)

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Thu Nov 23 23:25:45 UTC 2000

I'm writing a little program that should integrate into the IDE for tracking
project bugs. It will use an XML format file to store a list of bugs in the
system. I'm trying to write it so programmers who are part of widely spread
teams will be able to manage the buglist independently, but without
overwriting each others changes. Hopefully CVS will be able to accurately
merge everyones changes to the file :)

It will have a handy front-end, with a list of bugs, and the ability to
search the list, update the entries, and add news ones (into the list, not
the code:-> ).

It's coming along well, just had a few ISSUES with the QGridLayout control
not wanting to play ball on my tabbed dialog. Gave up and used QGrid instead
:-|