KDevelop 1.3 release

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Tue Nov 21 19:47:46 UTC 2000

> > I vote for stopping the development at KDevelop-1.x. IMO the best is we
> > finish the 1.3 features only.
>
> I absolutely agree!! It's ok if someone want's to port KDevelop1.3 to other
> platforms: KDE2,MS Windows or maybe OS/2, but I think we have only a few
> resources and in my opionion we shouldn't waste it.
> Everyone who have ever coded for KDevelop1.1 and later knows that we have
> reached a point where KDevelop1.x isn't maintainable anymore. Please accept
> this.
> In my opinion we should concentrate our effort on KDevelop2. (maybe with
> the help of some companies)
>
> Ciao!
> Sandy

I have to add my agreement to stopping KDevelop at 1.3. Why keep adding new
features when the best hope is for people to all start using KDE2 (which is
damn cool!)

KDevelop2 will be super cool!

P.S. Bug tracking feature coming along nicely...taking a while as I started a
new job last week and I'm still settling in :-> I'll upload it very soon,
then look at how it can be integrated into the framework.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«