No subject

Steven Hebert steven.hebert at videotron.ca
Thu Nov 16 23:28:03 UTC 2000

Hi people,

I'
m getting the following error when compiling the latest CVS,
configure: warning: No Qt ui compiler (uic) found!
Please check whether you installed Qt correctly.
You need to have a running uic binary.
configure tried to run  and the test didn't
succeed. If configure shouldn't have tried this one, set
the environment variable UIC to the right one before running
configure.

What exaclty is the problem?

TIA

--
"We may be human, but we are still animals" - From Steve Vai's Passion and
warfare
mailto:steven.hebert at videotron.ca

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«