KDE & 2.0 libs

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Wed Nov 8 11:48:00 UTC 2000

On Mittwoch,  1. November 2000 17:54, Kuba Ober wrote:
> Hi,
> is it vaguely known when kdevelop will be available for kde 2.0 libs? I'm
> kind of reluctant to have kde 1.x and kde 2.x libs on the same machine as
> kdevelop would be the only piece of software to use it here (I'm using
> kde2.0 release under redhat 7.0)
> Does kdevelop (roughly) compile with kde 2.x libs and headers with some
> runtime errors, or do the sources still need tweaking?

Sorry, but there is no release date for KDevelop2 and it isn't possible to
compile KDevelop1.x with kde 2.x libs.
But KDE1 libs takes only some Mbytes on the harddisc so I think it should be
a problem.

Ciao!
Sandy

--
Besuchen Sie uns auf der Systems in München vom 6.-10. November
Halle B3, eBusinessCenter Stand 103/17

inubit - Your e-Business Partner!  http://www.inubit.com
Sandy Meier, inubit GmbH   Sandy.Meier at inubit.com
Lützowstr. 105-106, D-10785 Berlin