better startlogo

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Wed Nov 1 10:18:34 UTC 2000

On Mittwoch,  1. November 2000 11:07, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> That "Published under GNU licenses" is wrong or am I wrong?
> I think it must be "Published under the GNU licence".
> "Lincence" is spelled with 'c' instead of 's' and there is only one GNU
> licence, right?

No. :-) We use GPL and LGPL. (for the dialogloader) and "licence" is the
british english version of "license".

> Furthermore it needs a dark frame of about 3 pixels to get better
> contrast to the background window.
> Could the designer of the picture improve that startlogo.bmp?

If a black frame with 3 pixels is enough I can do it.

Ciao!
Sandy

--
Besuchen Sie uns auf der Systems in München vom 6.-10. November
Halle B3, eBusinessCenter Stand 103/17

inubit - Your e-Business Partner!  http://www.inubit.com
Sandy Meier, inubit GmbH   Sandy.Meier at inubit.com
Lützowstr. 105-106, D-10785 Berlin