Configuration Skript error

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.de
Thu May 25 10:49:40 UTC 2000

Hi!

I have answered and the problem is solved now. It was the old "I haven't read
the README and so I didn't know that I must install xdevel.rpm"  thing.:-)

I think for KDevelop2 we need a "intelligent" help assitant who
parse the configure/compiler/make output and give some useful tips to solve the
problems.

Ciao!
Sandy

--