the past, present and future of KDevelop

Christian Couder christian at alcove.fr
Wed May 24 08:31:27 UTC 2000

I wrote:

> John Birch wrote:
>

> > I'm up for the debugger, (surprise, surprise)
> >
> > It also crosses over into the editor. I'm currently in contact with Thomas
> > Capricella who's looking at doing a KVim. Don't know what'll happen here. but
> > if a kpart for KVim and KWrite exists then we might be able to use these.
>

> I contacted the KWrite people because I would like to port to KWrite first the
> improvements I made on the KWrite code in KDevelop.
> I will tell you about their answer.

Hi,

I came to an agreement with Jochen Wilhemly.
So I started to implement the comment/uncomment commands in kwrite.
After this I plan to work on the bookmark/breakpoint/leftborder stuff.
And Jochen Wilhemly agreed for me to put these attributes back in the textline as
long as they are kept in an attribute list there.

Bye,

Christian COUDER christian at alcove.fr
Ingénieur Informatique Libre
Alcôve - http://www.alcove.fr/