ASCII Tech Linux in Japan

Satoshi Turuo satosh-t at ascii.co.jp
Wed May 17 09:20:38 UTC 2000

Hi,KDevelopTeam

 My name is Satoshi Turuo, and I'm an editor
of Linux information magazine,
called "TECH Linux", ASCII Corp in Japan.
"TECH Linux" is Linux Magazine for Japanese LINUX Gamers,
Newbie LINUX Game Programmers.
Newest issue comes with 2 CD-ROMs that loaded
with Playabledemos, FreeSoftwares, Sharewares, product advertisements.

 Right now, we are working on a particular project
with which we would like to ask you for your cooperation.
The title of this project is;
"The COOL Softwares for Linux".

We would like your permissions to accomodate the given
materials to the CD-ROM of our magazine.
(Linux client and server files for KDevelop
1.2.[kdevelop-1.2-1.i386.rpm])

If you are interested in the project, please contact me
as soon as possible.
Actually, deadline of this project is staring us
in the face, so I am desperately waiting for you to
give the answer back.

Thank you very much.

If you have any question about TECH Linux or if you send your reply,
please contact :

Satoshi Turuo
satosh-t at ascii.co.jp

TECH Linux