Fwd: R: More news about the code completion

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.de
Sat May 6 19:25:35 UTC 2000

FYI.
Sandy
Subject: R: More news about the code completion
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 22:59:55 +0200
From: "Manuel J. Escobar" <mesco at lycosmail.com>

Hi, Sandy.

Sorry for this long silence, I've got a new job and I've been a bit busy
these last days (well, my last message was in february...it's a shame :-)

I'm still alive and kicking and trying to move quickly to a patch for you
all.  Another volunteer from Texas was interested in code completion but
till now hasn't helped very much, the boy wasn't expert enough, may be in
the future.

I visit periodically the KDevelop site but haven't found any notice about
code completion (it was expected from me, I think).

Ciao,
Manuel.
--
email: smeier at kdevelop.de  ICQ: 27681958