errors with latests cvs version of the upcoming 1.2

W. Tasin tasin at e-technik.fh-muenchen.de
Thu Mar 23 09:54:36 UTC 2000

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > System: RedHat6.1
> >
> > With the latest cvs-snapshot of the 1_0 branch I get erros when creating
> > a new Qt-2.x project with default settings:
> >
> > -----------------------
> > Starting with installation
> > change directory...
> > change directory...
> > unzip file...
> > untar file...
> > change files...
> > Starting with configuration
> > create configuration files...
> > make configure...
> > configure files...
> > Processing file index.sgml
> > READY
> > -------------------
> > gunzip: template.tar.gz: not in gzip format
> > tar:
> Walter, could you check this ?
>
> Falk, you may consider reinstalling. This shouldn´t be an error though.

Already checked...
works fine on my side....

Checked every QT-template... and they are all zipped in the same way...

Falk, if you have still problems I will send you the template contents
and you should do a zip of it. Maybe a version conflict of gzip??? Who
knows... but we should zip it with the weakest version I think ;-)

Bye

Walter

--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)