Licence

SuKHamburg at aol.com SuKHamburg at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 08:07:08 UTC 2000

Hi,
kdevelop is just the thing I was looking for, and I would very much like to
use it for commercial program development at work. Is that okay, or is
kdevelop restricted to free or open source projects? I know that I´ll have to
buy the qt professional licence if I am using qt, but what about kdevelop?

Regards,
Ulrich Oechsner

Dr. Ulrich Oechsner             Phone   (+49) 40 85 39 97-15
Schäfter+Kirchhoff GmbH     Fax     (+49) 40 850 31 37
Celsiusweg 15                   u.oechsner at SuKHamburg.de
22761 Hamburg                   http://www.sukhamburg.de