Release date for 1.2

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Mar 21 08:26:11 UTC 2000

Martin Piskernig wrote:

> I thought that we should release 1.2 on next Sunday. But now some translators
> are asking if they could have more time, so release would be on March 31st
> (e.g. with the then full version of the french programming manual ...).
> Is this ok with you all? Or would you even need longer for some things to fix?

For me I´m just waiting for the translators. I will change the version
infos to 1.2 overall including the documentation and will send changes
to kdevelop-i18n as usual today. Do we have someone creating the spash
screen picture and the picture in the about box, so we´ll have this in
soon ?

Ralf

--
Ralf Nolden