Version number for KDevelop 1.x

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Mar 17 12:31:55 UTC 2000

Hi all,

as you know we didn´t stop working on kdevelop 1.1 so we have some new
features besides the translations that will hit us the next weeks. To
finish everything including the original documentation, we should
arrange for a version number of the next release so the startscreen,
documentation et alii can be updated asap, which allows translators to
work on that and there won´t be another delay for them to catch up.

My suggestion: 1.1.2 (so we have the same as KDE 1.1.2 and 1.1.1 isn´t
justified ;-) too many translations/new features)

Objections ? Comments ?

Ralf
--
Ralf Nolden