Documentation installation for Debian 2.2 (Potato) binary package.

chcouder christian at alcove.fr
Fri Mar 17 09:06:22 UTC 2000

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> > > Who is "they"?
> > >

> > People developing the KApplication class, I suppose.
>
> Well, KApplication has no own opinion about kde_htmldir - it returns
> whatever it gets from config.h. So the question is where you got
> your kdelibs package from. The debian directory in the KDE 1 branch
> in CVS is designed for slink and hasn't changed for months.

I already had the kdelibs on the machine where I made the Debian package and on the machines
where I wanted to install it. The kdelibs on the different machines were probably downloaded
from a Debian mirror site at different times.

You are talking about a "config.h" file, does this file come with each kdelib or is it a file
from another package ?
There is a "config.h" file in each package, so I guess you are talking about the file coming
with the kdelib package.
Perhaps the people making the package changed the kde_htmldir in it at some time...

Bye,
Christian.