Developing Linux Applications KDE Edition

Ralf Nolden rnolden at kdevelop.de
Wed Mar 15 12:14:55 UTC 2000

Frank Franzoni wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> Ich habe Interesse an oben genannten Buch.
> Kann man dieses Buch per Nachnahme oder gegen Scheck bestellen?
> Gibt es eine Möglichkeit dieses Buch in Deutschland zu bestellen?
> Läuft KDevelop mit Mandrake Linux?
> Für die Beantwortung meiner Fragen im voraus besten Dank.
>
> MfG Franzoni Frank

At this time you can only order it via Internet. I ordered the book
myself at the time of preorder over my credit card and I got a reply
from linuxports directly about the preorder, a message about the amount
of money that they booked on my credit card and a message that the book
has shipped. 1 1/2 weeks after that message I got the book and it is
totally ok, so you can trust online ordering.

You could also ask your local bookstore to order it for you, it should
be no big deal if they have internet access, which at least my bookstore
has as well in Aachen.

KDevelop runs on all Linux systems plus various other Unices. A mandrake
version precompiled is available at our ftp server, see www.kdevelop.org
for details.

Thanks for your interest and support for the KDevelop Team.

For further mails I advise you to please write in english only as many
developers don´t understand german.

Ralf

--
Ralf Nolden