Documentation installation for Debian 2.2 (Potato) binary package.

chcouder christian at alcove.fr
Wed Mar 15 11:02:33 UTC 2000

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> > There is a "kde_htmldir" variable everywhere in the package but I don't
> > know where or how it should be changed.
>
> You can set all variables as environment variables and then use
> --disable-path-check. At least that was possible when I last
> checked...

Thanks for your answer, but I don't think I should change the /debian/rules
script to use --disable-path-check, should I?

What I don't understand is why configure finds that kde_htmldir should be
"/usr/share/doc/HTML" instead of "/usr/share/doc/kde/HTML".
I deleted my HTML directory in "/usr/share/doc/" but this changes nothing.
Do you how the path checking works?

Christian