Graving bug in 1.1

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 17:11:29 UTC 2000

Hi,

I added test-wise a keyPressEvent(QKeyEvent*) method to the view class
of MDIFrameWork, the example application of the QextMDI package. The
method is like this:

#include "iostream.h"
void MDIFrameWorkView::keyPressEvent( QKeyEvent *ke)
{
   cerr << "\nGot an event!";
   if( ke->key() == Key_B)
      QApplication::beep();
}

When I start such a test program with KDevelop1.1 by "Run", KDevelop
immediately crashes when pressing any key
in a view. If I start the test app by "Debug", KDevelop is stable and
the output to cerr can be read in the "StdOut" (?? shouln´t it be in
StdErr ??) output window.

Bye,
  Falk