Magic number...

Ralf Nolden rnolden at kdevelop.de
Wed Mar 8 17:32:58 UTC 2000

chcouder wrote:

> Me too...
>
> Do we know what he will do ? The DockWidget ?

Judin Max won´t participate. He´s mailed me about that but wants to be
in contact with us. We can cooperate where useful and necessary, e.g.
he´s doing things with Falk on the Docwidget. Unfortunately they seem to
have a communication problem (Judin doesn´t speak english very fluently,
but Falk told me he´ll try his russian knowledge from school on that)

> If yes, I can add him to the ongoing work page.
With Falk on the dockwidget (cooperation project with KDEStudio
developer Judin Max)

> (I would like also to add you, Walter, Ralf and Bernd, and other if you feel
> so, but I don't know exactly what you are working on. Please mail me about.)
;-) I could add that for me, too, because I´ve write access to the www
cvs ;-)
But if you would like to keep me coding and writing instead of annoucing
work, it could be something like Documentation, XML GUI construction and
application templates.

Bye,

Ralf
--