Use of KDevelop in a movie

Ralf Nolden rnolden at kdevelop.de
Tue Mar 7 09:39:03 UTC 2000

Gary Poole wrote:

> We are making an MGM feature film in which Linux is the operating system
> shown in the movie, and GNOME is the desktop environment.  We have
> permission from both Linus and Miguel.
>
> Please let me know if this would be OK.  We would shoot with KDevelop later
> this week.
I don´t want to go too much into detail, but I would like to know if
KDevelop is used for serious programming or with a positive image in the
movie story or is it used as a tool for a hacker that builds a negative
image. If the use is in a positive way, I would be fine with that.

Sandy, could you mail Mr. Poole for agreement ?

Ralf

--
Ralf Nolden

Ardennenstr. 41