Qt2.x template bug in KDevelop1.1final

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 12:12:24 UTC 2000

"W. Tasin" wrote:

> Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I found another bug in the Qt2.x SDI template (RedHat6.1).
> > The app wizard went fine. But after that a build (of a test project
> > called 'qqqqqqqq') for the first time interrupts with:
> >
> > cd .. && automake --gnu qqqqqqqq/Makefile
> > cd .. && perl am_edit qqqqqqqq/Makefile.in
> > cd .. \
> >   && CONFIG_FILES=qqqqqqqq/Makefile CONFIG_HEADERS= /bin/sh
> > ./config.status
> > creating qqqqqqqq/Makefile
> > gmake: *** No rule to make target `qqqqqqqq_DEPENDENCIES', needed by
> > `qqqqqqqq'.  Stop.
> > *** Fehler ***
> >
> > --
> >
> > Ciao,
> > --Falk
>
> Could you give mir a little bit more hints??
> Was ist w/o sources?
Do you mean the ./configure output? Don't know what you mean with w/o
sources...

The parameters were:
- Qt2.x SDI
- project name: Qqqqqqqq
- _no_ headers and _no_ sources
- no GNU docu
- no user docu
- no lsm file
- no icons
- no file-head templates
- KDevelop->Options:
 standard path: /home/falk/Projekte.cvs/CORVIS/

The wizard results in:
-------------------------------------
Starting with installation
change directory...
change directory...
unzip file...
untar file...
change files...
Starting with configuration
create configuration files...
cat acinclude.m4.in libtool.m4.in >acinclude.m4
aclocal
autoheader
automake
perl am_edit
autoconf
make configure...
creating cache ./config.cache
checking host system type...
i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking target system type...
i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking build system type...
i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking for a BSD compatible install...
/usr/bin/ginstall -c
checking whether build environment is sane...
yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}...
yes
checking for working aclocal...
found
checking for working autoconf...
found
checking for working automake...
found
checking for working autoheader...
found
checking for working makeinfo...
found
checking for a C-Compiler...

checking for gcc...
gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O0 -g3 -Wall  ) works...
yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O0 -g3 -Wall  ) is a
cross-compiler...
no
checking whether we are using GNU C...
yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor...
gcc -E
checking for a C++-Compiler...

checking for g++...
g++
checking whether the C++ compiler (g++ -O0 -g3 -Wall  ) works...
yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (g++ -O0 -g3 -Wall  ) is a
cross-compiler...
no
checking whether we are using GNU C++...
yes
checking whether g++ supports -fexceptions...
yes
checking whether g++ supports -frtti...
yes
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor...
g++ -E
checking whether g++ supports -frepo...
yes
checking for Cygwin environment...
no
checking for mingw32 environment...
no
checking for ld used by GCC...
/usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld...
yes
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files...
-r
checking for BSD-compatible nm...
/usr/bin/nm -B
checking whether ln -s works...
yes
checking how to recognise dependant libraries...
pass_all
checking for object suffix...
checking for executable suffix...
no
checking for ranlib...
ranlib
checking for strip...
strip
updating cache ./config.cache
checking for objdir...
.libs
checking for g++ option to produce PIC...
-fPIC
checking if g++ PIC flag -fPIC works...
yes
checking if g++ static flag -static works...
yes
checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o...
yes
checking if g++ supports -c -o file.lo...
yes
checking if g++ supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions ...
yes
checking whether the linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries...
yes
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs...
immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible...
yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics...
Linux ld.so
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output...
ok
checking whether to build shared libraries...
yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for dlopen in -ldl...
yes
checking for dlfcn.h...
yes
checking whether a program can dlopen itself...
no
creating libtool
updating cache ./config.cache
checking for dlopen in -ldl...
(cached)
yes
checking for shl_unload in -ldld...
no
checking for main in -lcompat...
no
checking for crypt in -lcrypt...
yes
checking for the third argument of getsockname...
socklen_t
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet...
no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub...
no
checking for inet_ntoa...
yes
checking for connect...
yes
checking for remove...
yes
checking for shmat...
yes
checking for killpg in -lucb...
no
checking for bool...
yes
checking for extra includes...
no
checking for extra libs...
no
checking for libz...
-lz
checking for X...
libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE...
yes
checking for libXext...
yes
checking for libpng...
-lpng -lz -lm
checking for Qt...
libraries /usr/lib/qt-2.0.2/lib, headers /usr/lib/qt-2.0.2/include
checking if Qt compiles without flags...
no
checking for moc...
/usr/lib/qt-2.0.2/bin/moc
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating qqqqqqqq/Makefile
creating config.h
READY
------------------------------

The message window beyond shows:

shell-init: could not get current directory
job-working-directory: could not get current directory
[...]

Clicking on "Build" produces the error message I wrote about the email
before.

BTW: The same error is happening when I choose /home/falk instead of
/home/falk/Projekte.cvs/CORVIS as the project path.

???

--

Ciao,
--Falk