Fwd: KDevelop 1.1i

Martin Piskernig martin.piskernig at stuwo.at
Fri Mar 3 12:17:38 UTC 2000

Sorry, I forgot to CC the mail to the developer list:

Subject: KDevelop 1.1i
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:30:30 +0100
From: Martin Piskernig <martin.piskernig at stuwo.at>

Hi everybody!

As you can see on the kdevelop@ list, today KDevelop 1.1 was released.
But there were recently some changes in the UI and bigger changes in the
documentation (tutorial ect.). So we decided to "code-and feature-freeze"
the 1.1 version to complete the UI und documentation translation and
release a further KDevelop version (with an additional 'i' for 'i18n') with your
translations -- which are really needed for non-or bad-english speaking
people to open to them the world of writing cool  C++/Qt/KDE applications :-)

As a timeframe I thought of 3-4 more weeks to update the UI and docs
translations.  If you don't agree feel free to tell me (or this whole list)
how much time you would need.

Thanks very much!

PS: To update the whole stuff please _only_ take the today released KDevelop
1.1 - _NO_ earlier betas or cvsup sources or something like that, please!
--
Martin Piskernig
<mpiskernig at kdevelop.de>       ICQ: 24015591