forum

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.de
Wed Mar 1 17:17:03 UTC 2000

Am Wed, 01 Mar 2000 schrieb Dmitry Sivachenko:
> Hello!
> Please tell me where can I get more information about your
> Discussion board.  The link from your 'Authors' page is invalid.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Dima.

Hi!

The link is correct, but it seems that the official "forum" homepage is down
at the moment. :-(
But there are good news. :-) I have uploaded the complete "forum" tarball to
ftp://fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/incoming/forum_2_0_9.tar.gz . It's the official
release with README,INSTALL, sourcecodes and so. Have fun.

Ciao!
Sandy

 --
email: smeier at kdevelop.de  ICQ: 27681958