[Fwd: kdevelop.cpp]

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 06:13:05 UTC 2000

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> >
> > I summarize, it is becoming clearer now:
>
> Good summary :-)
>
> Ok, are you going to do something like a KDevelop core class until
> tomorrow evening?

No. There are things in kdelibs/kdeui/KDock* with higher priority
(recursive graving bug, ugly 4-button-menu, private d pointer) I already
delayed.

> I will convert all existing parts to the widgetCreated() scheme
> tomorrow evening. If you have a core class until then, I can
> attach the code there, otherwise I'll create the class myself.

This is OK for me. :-)

--

Ciao,
--Falk

"I'm close to you and take your hand / You trust in me but I wouldn't feel safe /

 a vampire's heart can't abstain from loving you to death" (Dreadful Shadows, "Beyond the maze", 1998)