class KDevelop

John Birch John.Birch at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jun 16 09:07:09 UTC 2000

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> John Birch wrote:

> > > Or just the other way round...  8-)
> >
> > Hmmm,
> >
> > That's KDockMainWindow not DockMainWindow - right?
> >
> > but these classes are defined as
> > class KDockMainWindow : public KTMainWindow
> > class KParts:MainWindow : public KTMainWindow, virtual public PartBase
> >
> > and we want
> > class CKDevelop : public KDockMainWIndow, public KParts::MainWindow
>
> No! :-)
>
> If I would change KDockMainWindow to:
> class KDockMainWindow : class KParts:MainWindow
> everything kept as it is, namly:
> class CKDevelop : public KDockMainWindow

Yes -  was tjhinking about the previous mail about multiple inheritance
(Ralfs mail?)

Doing this
class KDockMainWindow : class KParts:MainWindow
is the easy way out for us :-)

But as I said in the next mail, do you really want KDockMainWindow to be
KParts::MainWindow for every app it's used in? Looks a bit wrong to me.

jbb