Using ktexteditor in kdevelop

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.de
Wed Jun 7 09:52:42 UTC 2000

Hi all,

I've hacked in the ktexteditor interface into a local kdevelop2.0. I had to
do a fair bit of damage though that'll need a lot more work (for instance the
edit menu entries are disabled at the moment) I wasn't worried about being
tidy so it's a pretty ugly hack. It'll serve as a test bed for adding this
stuff whilst we get the hang of using it.

I can produce a diff and upload it, if someone also wants to work on this
(Christian?) but I'll continue to slash and hack, so it won't stay static
(and compilable) for long.

jbb

PS
I have a feeling that CEditWidget and EditorView may not survive the upcoming
horror fest :-)

PPS
This parts stuff is not bad at all. We need to use more of this... :-)