Competition :-)

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 09:00:44 UTC 2000

Hi,

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> >
> > Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> > > What's that? A new virus?
BTW: Some months ago I told John Birch that MSVC's debugger can set
breakpoints in still dl-unloaded DLLs. That was his motivation to enable
that for KDevelop as well. And hell, after a while he got it work :-).
Well, the clue is now, I checked it again and I was wrong!! :)) MSVC
cannot set breakpoints in DLLs before they are already loaded when they
will be opened at runtime by LoadLibrary. That means, KDevelop is better
than MSVC concerning to that feature. :-)

> > :-) My impression is that some icons are very familiar there...
> But I only had a look, I didn´t copy them ;-)
I think, it could be enough, if at least one pixel per icon was
different in contents or colour, you know.

--

Ciao,
--Falk

"A cold night, my breath turns into ice / The long track to this holy
place starts now /
 The bright moon shines above the trees / I don't feel well 'cause it's
me who died /
 ... / This is my funeral procession"
(Dreadful Shadows, "Estrangement", 1994)