KDevelop 2 crash

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Jun 4 21:47:05 UTC 2000

Martin Piskernig wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Jun 2000 Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> > Hallo Ralf!
> >
> > Ralf Nolden wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > KDevelop crashes on startup for today´s CVS. Falk, did you create a
> > > build-in segfault with your last changes and could you fix that again ?
> >
> > Cvs-update your KDE2 and 'make clean' KDevelop2. After that it has to
> > go...
> > Proove: It worked for Sandy in that way just 1 minute ago (although that's
> > not an empirical proove ;)
Then maybe it was something with the KDE 2 API switch to Qt-2.1.1 which
I read caused some trouble here and there in the libs. Oh, well, if it
works then have a nice week ;-)  I just was concerned about possible
bugreports from users whining again about KDevelop 2 not working or
something - and I´ll have to take some screenshots for the Linux-Magazin
article and the KDE 2.0 Development book ;-)

Ralf
--
How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're
on.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org