part plugin loading

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 21:03:26 UTC 2000

Hi Bernd + *

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> > Does the code run on your machine using script-starting on KDE1?
>
> In principle, yes. The widget of the mainfrm component
> isn't embedded

Click right on the widget. Does the popup menu appear?

> and the .rc file doesn't make sense,

More or less I wasn't sure if that file is required. The contents will
change...

> but the debug output clearly says "Building QextMDI-MainFrame".

Good.
Well, thanks for your effort - I found the reason by myself. :-) Once
again a new call of kbuildsycoca was missing. This tool will get me 6
foot deep some time. 8-(((

Bye Bye,
  F at lk