CVS problems: @LIBDL@ and LEXLIB

Christian Couder chcouder at
Sat Jan 29 17:39:27 UTC 2000

Hi all,

I found out the problem I had. It's all my fault.

When I told you about the problem, I edited the kdevelop/kdevelop/ to test
if removing  $(LEXLIB) and $(LIBDL) made things work.

After that I edited this file again to undo the changes I made but I wrote $(LIBLEX)
instead of $(LEXLIB).

Then I cleaned my kdevelop directory and I think after that the $(LEXLIB) and $(LIBDL)
were set correctly but there were still a $(LIBLEX) problem because of the
kdevelop/kdevelop/ file I wrongly edited.

Sorry to have bothered you with this and thank you very much for your help.


More information about the KDevelop-devel mailing list