CVS problems: @LIBDL@ and LEXLIB

Christian Couder chcouder at club-internet.fr
Sat Jan 29 01:45:27 UTC 2000

Hi all,

There were attachments with this message but they were too big so the
message was probably rejected.
That's why I send it again without the attachments.

Bye,
Christian.

Walter Tasin wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> i´ve seen that Falk did you answer already...
> concerning which lib is for what...
>
> Could you mail me your ./configure-file??

Hi Walter,

Here it is.

> I think that the variable LEXLIB will not be defined by your
> system´s autoconf.
> If you would send me this file I try to examine which variable
> is used by Slackware 7.x to patch
>
> Please follow first these steps...
> rm config.cache
> rm Makefile.in
> rm libtool
> make -f Makefile.cvs

I tryed this and nothing changed.

> Then do a ./configure and send me the output too.

Here it is too.

> Considering @LIBDL@ there should be outputted if -ldl or -lshdl
> is found on your system.
>
> If both of them aren't present you have to install it.

libdl is present but not libshdl. Do I really need to install libshdl?
Where can I
find it?

Thanks,

Bye,