KDE 2 frameapps work & editor popup bug

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 21 06:28:22 UTC 2000

jbb wrote:

> Why is this annoying?
> It's done like that so that you can still see the editor window. It's the best
> position as far as I can see. (ie it isn't a bug :-)

Upps, I think this is a misunderstanding: I meant the editor-popup when
you click the right mouse button with cut, copy, paste etc. This popup
doesn't appear on the right position at the mousePressEvent()
event->pos(). That's what I meant. The QPopupMenu appears a bit more
left than the mouse pointer points to, it doesn't have anything to do
with the debugger. Just that the width where it appears more left is
just as wide as the gray pane on the left of the editor to set
breakpoints/bookmarks.  The only thing to do is to retrieve the correct
mouseposition to popup, that's the bug.

Bye,

Ralf