Configuration problem in the KDEVELOP_1_0 branch

Christian Couder chcouder at club-internet.fr
Tue Jan 18 08:05:37 UTC 2000

Hi all,

I am currently working on saving breakpoints and watchpoints in a config
file so that they are not lost when KDevelop is closed.
I wanted to finish this before the 1.1 BETA 1 but I had not enought time
and I had problems with what is in the CVS.
I also changed my job, I now work in an open source company
(http://www.alcove.fr/), perhaps my company will help the KDevelop
project...

Now the problem I have is that when I run ./configure, I get the
following error:

creating doc/hu/Makefile
sed: can't read ./doc/hu/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating doc/hu/manual/Makefile
sed: can't read ./doc/hu/manual/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating doc/hu/welcome/Makefile
sed: can't read ./doc/hu/welcome/Makefile.in: No such file or directory

after that, make cannot work properly.

Bye,
Christian.