Why Glimpse?

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 5 11:47:35 UTC 2000

On Wed, 05 Jan 2000 you wrote:
> I build your app it suggests Glimpse I go to download
> it and it's looking for a username and a password.
> I wish you had used some other software that is not
> so restrictive. Oh well

Hi!

Sorry,but when we implemented Glimpse support it wasn't so
restrictive. :-(For example SuSE ships an glimpse rpm and you can download a
redhat version from ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/contrib/libc6/i386/glimpse-4.12.5-1.i386.rpm

There is also so patch for KDevelop which use htdig, so you don't need glimpse
anymore.

Ciao!
Sandy

--
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature file to help me
spread!