KAction,KAccel in the HEAD

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.de
Wed Feb 16 22:56:27 UTC 2000

Hi!

After a long time(10 days) the KDevelop HEAD compiles again. Unfortunately the
KAccel API changed heavily so our class CKDevAccel doesn't work correctly. (I
commented out much code).
First I thought we should switch to KAction completely but there are too many
problems. NO documention for QAction, QActionCollection and frequently changes
in KStdAction/KAction/KAccel.... :-(  In my opinion we should fix the accel
problems in KDevelop sometimes in the future. Ok,that's all for today. :-)

Ciao!
Sandy

--
email: smeier at kdevelop.de  ICQ: 27681958