Revised - revised kdevelop 1.1 release schedule

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 09:42:50 UTC 2000

Hi,

In my opinion, that annoying behaviour of the class tree (that it
closes/resets after saving any changed h/cpp-file) should be fixed in
1.1final.

(Furthermore I use subdirectories "src" for cpp-files and "include" for
h-files (customer project). That's why the class tree shows a "src" and
a "include" sub-tree. Usually all classes are in the "src"-subtree.
Hmm...well, I could live with it, but since a few weeks the 1.1beta2
acts in a way, that a class is moved to the "include"-subtree when I
save its files but its class declaration still differs between .cpp and
.h file.)
--

Ciao,
--Falk

"By the Holy Resurrection / and by the torments of damnation / I raise
you and I command thy, /
 ghost of the deceased, / to answer my call / and to follow these holy
ceremonies that /
 thy will not be distressed by eternal torture. / Praise, praise / So I
demand, so I command thy."
(Dreadful Shadows, "Estrangement", 1994)