additional kdevelop domain

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.de
Sat Feb 12 15:18:11 UTC 2000

Hi!

Because of domainname grabbing (see www.kdevelop.com :-( ) and the fact that we
have no write access to www.kdevelop.org (emails,ftp.:-( ) I decided to
register additional the "kdevelop.de" domain for the KDevelop project. The
"www.kdevelop.org" domain is and will be the official domain, but now we have an
additional domain if there are problems with it.

I asked our sponsor for passwords and access to "kdevelop.org" but  I didn't
got a positive answer from him in the last months. :-(

Ciao!
Sandy

P.S: if you want to have an email account/forward from "kdevelop.de" (sorry no
kdevelop.org at the moment :-( ) please say it. I can add 100 email
forwarder. :-)

--
email: smeier at kdevelop.de  ICQ: 27681958
the KDevelop project: http://www.kdevelop.org