Your use of Qt

Paul Derbyshire derbyshire at mail.globalserve.net
Sat Feb 5 08:49:46 UTC 2000

I have investigated the Qt Web page. It appears to be very expensive
$$$-ware, not open source! What gives with that? Fortunately, there's a
binary for my system out there. Otherwise, I would need to spend over a
thousand bucks to be able to compile Kdevelop, by the look of it.

I suggest dumping Qt in favor of an entirely open source solution.

--
   .*.  "Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not
-()  <  circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a
        -- B. Mandelbrot  |http://surf.to/pgd.net derbyshire at globalserve.net
Programmer & Humanist|ICQ: 10423848|