LFV Sorting

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Dec 30 22:06:25 UTC 2000

John Birch wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 03:56, Ivan Hawkes wrote:
> > Hey John,
> >
> > I added sorting (on refresh only) of the LFV in 1.4. It was driving me
> > nuts. Hope you don't mind. It shouldn't break anything, but just in case it
> > does, it's just two extra lines of code in the Refresh() routine.
>
> Good stuff :-)
>
> Thanks

John,

I added some stuff at the kde meeting yesterday and today. The statusbar
looks a bit better but not correct. Simon and I tried for over 2 hours
to get the hints correct but it doesn´t work so it´s probably a bug in
Qt. We had a look at qprogressbar.cpp, qstatusbar.cpp and kstatusbar.cpp
with no result ;-(
Anyway, I fixed doxygen so we have kdoc2 and doxygen by default
available and the configure check for kdoc 2 can be removed. Also I
added support for $HOME/.kdoc directory where kdoc stores its *.kdoc
files by default so that the user could also run makekdedoc in kdelibs
sourcedirectory and set that as the kde api doc directory and still gets
the index files ;-)
I also changed some icon stuff so we get the small icons in the menubars
and context menus. Maybe there´s the one or other not done yet and I´ll
have to look up some icon names to sort out some things. Torsten showed
us at the meeting how to draw icons with gimp, so I´ll probably buy a
graphics tablet in a month so we can paint some cool icons for 2.0; for
the 1.4 I´ll hope to get Torsten have a look at the stuff the next weeks
to draw new ones where needed.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org