What's the go here?

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Dec 30 00:35:05 UTC 2000

Am Freitag, 29. Dezember 2000 14:37 schrieben Sie:
> Hi all,
>
> hope you're all having a cool holiday. I'm taking advantage of the time off
> to catch up on some programming ;-> Got a problem though...whenever I
> update
>
> the files on my drive from the CVS repository I get the following:
> >>This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
> >>This will be deleted before making the distribution
> >>
> >>Please recheckout this module!
> >>for cvs: use checkout once and after that update again
> >>for cvsup: checkout kde-common from cvsup and
> >>   link kde-common/admin to ./admin
> >>gmake: *** [all] Error 1
> >>*** failed ***
>
> I usually delete the entire directory and pull it all down again, but it's
> getting tedious and I have just made some changes I don't want to lose. Any
> idea what causes it, or how I can get around it?
Don`t know about the specific cause of the problem though but I`d take the
kde-common module and make a symlink from kdecommon/admin to kdevelop/admin
;-)

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org