jbb at kdevelop.org
Thu Dec 14 19:09:38 UTC 2000
The worst problems I know about have been now squashed. There are still some
bugs to fix but I think this is now usable. If people could test and send me
bug reports that would be appreciated. (tag is KDEVELOP_1_4). I hope to
finish this week but if too many bugs come in then I'll think again. I
_really_ need help testing this :-)
- AppWizard dialog wasn't working properly last time I looked and new
projects couldn't be generate. The most critical bug now.
- kdevelop HTML settings aren't being honoured. Not implemented yet.
- Bug in feeding KHTMLPart - one extra line is being sent at the end of the
- Last separator position not restored between sessions.
- Switching between 1.3 and 1.4 gets the Splitter separators confused. Just
move them and resize the window and it'll come right.
- Again after using 1.3 the toolbar is missing on the first startup of 1.4.
Just close 1.4 and restart it. No plans to fix.
- lots of others I'm sure
Things fixed over 1.3
- If you have glimpse and htsearch installed the lookup in documentation
- Glimpse output wasn't parsed correctly.
- There was a couple of other minor things but I forget now.
Ralf, I see there's a bug in 1.3 with running an external debugger (kdbg)
Could be an underDir problem and might affect other tools? I'll try and look
at it later, as it'll be in 1.4 as well.
Thanks and have fun,
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-devel-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
More information about the KDevelop-devel