kdevelop2.0

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Tue Dec 12 18:51:08 UTC 2000

Hi!

> Also grepview does know the api for the projectview that is "set in
> concrete" in the framework. This is not ideal...
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. :-(

> I also believe the perceived loss of efficience is a "red herring". Show me
> a compute bound problem in the framework and I'll show you a solution :-)

I didn't meant performance efficience, but source code efficience. If I know
the interface I can directly use it and write sourcecode much  faster. Ok, it
a "red herring" as you would say.:-)

> I suspect we should stop this now. I will not convince you that there is a
> better way, just as you will not convince me that I am wrong.
>
> My last word
> The code Bernd has written is still excellent. It'll be a great pleasure to
> work within this framework. For that I've extremely grateful to him. :-)

Yes, I hope that we release a cool KDevelop2 with this framework.:-) If we
got full Pascal/Delphi support sometimes, we will know that this framework
works.

Ciao!
Sandy

--
Until he extends the circle of compassion to all living things,
man will not himself find peace. (Albert Schweitzer)

-