Changes to MDI Template

Pascal Francq pfrancq at ulb.ac.be
Tue Dec 5 18:31:11 UTC 2000

Hi,
I have a remark and a little bug fix concerning the MDI template, both
concerning the "eventFilter"  function of the application.

1°)
You remove a view from a document and if the document contains not more
views, it is removed from the pDocList. Just before remove it, it is perhaps
useful to call "doc->closeDocument()" to make sure that all data are delete
from memory (Some data may be delet in closeDocument and other in the
destructor).

2°)
With "pWorkspace->windowList().count()<1", the application test if the
windows list is empty to set the correct title in this case. But, it doesn't
work. The problem, I think, is that the view is delete from the Workspace
after. To make it work, you must supply

if(pWorkspace->windowList().count()<1)

by something like

QWidgetList l=pWorkspace->windowList();