Problems with MDI Template of KDevelop 1.3beta1

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Dec 4 10:21:16 UTC 2000

Pascal Francq wrote:

> On Sunday 03 December 2000 20:43, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > > 3°) When running CreateGUI, I have the following output:
> > >         fatal parsing error: unexpected end of file in line 1
> > >         fatal parsing error: error while parsing prolog in line 1
> > >         Parsing error.
> >
> > Get that as well, but only when starting from inside kdevelop, it
> > doesn´t appear when starting the app from a console, so there must be
> > something that prevents a correct location or whatever - maybe the
> > kdedir is not set correctly.

> I try to launch the compile application from the console, but  I still have
> the problem.
Jup. I tried here last night for over an hour with the same result. but
sometimes it works, on other times it doesn´t. But *when* it works, it
works, so I really can´t locate the problem. What KDE version do you use
? HEAD or KDE 2.0 ?

Ralf

--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org