I'm having a problem with KDevelop 1.2, same prob with 1.1 too..

FireHawk77028 at aol.com FireHawk77028 at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 04:33:44 UTC 2000

Ok, I start off making a project, KDE - Normal.  I got and fill out the info.
 Leaving everything at default.  I hit create, most of the stuff flies by
with no probs.  Then, when its just about done I get problems....

Can't locate Ast.pm in @ INC (@ INC containers: /var/tmp/kdelibs
-build-root/usr/share/kdoc /usr/lib/perl5/5.5.0/i386 - linux
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site/perl/5.6.0/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl.......

And it goes on...
BEGIN failed -- compilation aborted at /usr/bin/kdoc line 17.

I'm running Linux Mandrake 7.1.  I'm pretty knew to Linux programming but not
to programming in general.  I've done a lot of work with windows and ms-dos.
I don't know a whole lot about the linux system.  I started with gtk and
gnome programming and found a ton of probs, then I came accross this program
and such while I was trying to get gtk stuff workin, and I like this
interface much better, if I can get the stuff to work!  Reminds me of a mix
between Borland C++ and VC++.  Very intuitive.  Needless to say, I'd like for
it to work.  How do I get it to work?

Thank you very much for you help in advance,
I really do prefer KDE, much prettier themes,
Daniel C. Lioi ( FireHawk )