We will delete your bad credit even if it accurate

nationwide4credit at yahoo.com nationwide4credit at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 01:17:58 UTC 2000

GET YOUR CREDIT REPAIRED LEGALLY FOR $399 EVEN IF THE INFORMATION ON YOUR CREDIT REPORT IS ACCURATE!!!!!  MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IF WE DON'T IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT!  WE HAVE A 95% SUCCESS RATE!

NATION WIDE CREDIT REPAIR AND DEBT SETTLEMENT is a prominent Beverly Hills company that repairs:  repossessions, foreclosures, court judgments, collection accounts, bankruptcies, tax liens, charge offs, late payments, past due debts, loans, defaults, credit cards, credit rejections, credit inquiries, some unpaid bills and more.

Our company uses prominent Beverly Hills attorneys that use a legal loophole found in the recent 1997 modification of the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act designed to monitor the credit reporting agencies (Experian / TRW, Transunion, and Equifax) and to protect debtors' rights like yours.  The Fair Credit Reporting Act allows us to have your credit cleared up even if the information on your credit report is accurate. If the credit reporting agency does not follow the proper procedure that includes approximately 320 legally required steps for reporting each bad credit ding, the law says the credit reporting agency must permanently delete that bad credit ding. Moreover, our company uses an efficient special software program to find out if the credit agency followed the 320 legally required steps for each of the bad credit dings on your report. This software enables us clear your credit report quickly, efficiently, and accurately.  Once we have run our program that finds out where the credit  reporting agency has made a mistake, we use our Beverly Hills attorneys to put the legal pressure on the credit reporting agencies to enforce the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.

For more information and to sign up, call our 24-HOUR HOT LINE AT:  310- 205- 9211

If you have detailed questions we will be happy to put you in touch with one of our attorneys that we use to explain the process to you over the phone or you can write us at:

Nation Wide Credit Repair and Debt Settlement
9663 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite #134
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-4303

If you would like to be removed , please email us back with the word "Remove" in the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience.