KDE Integration in Qt Designer

Reginald Stadlbauer reggie at trolltech.com
Tue Aug 15 22:24:14 UTC 2000

Hi!
I'm more or less done with the integration now. If you compile the designer
with KDE support, you get besides a nicer look (as it is a
KApplication/KMainWindow in this case) following additional widgets:

#include <kcolorbutton.h>
#include <kcombobox.h>
#include <kdatepik.h>
#include <kdatetbl.h>
#include <kdualcolorbtn.h>
#include <kiconview.h>
#include <kled.h>
#include <klineedit.h>
#include <klistbox.h>
#include <klistview.h>
#include <knuminput.h> // KIntNumInput, KDoubleNumInput, KNumSpinBox
#include <ktextbrowser.h>
#include <ktoolbarbutton.h>
#include <kurllabel.h>

There were the widgets I found which make sense in a dialog. Now, really
important: I need icons for them. Anybody out there who could do them. It
would be really important to get icons for these widgets ASAP. For now I need
them only in 22x22, as this is the only iconsize supported by the designer
currently.

--
Reggie (reggie at trolltech.com)