Patch from Richard Dale

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Wed Apr 26 08:45:32 UTC 2000

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, you wrote:

> > > commit it...NOW !!! ;-)
> >
> > Okay folks, this is commited,  so needs some more testing :-)
>
> Sounds good - the patch I sent jbb yesterday needed  a couple of his fixes in
> CClassStore::removeWithReferences(). The change log at the top of the patch
> says that I've included them, but they're not in the code (whoops!)

I patched 1.2 and removed parts of my previous fix that was at odds with
your fix, and modified CClassStore::removeWithReferences() to fit.

I believe I've done this correctly and it seems to work, but could you check
the current cvs version anyway. Note, we're got a few more days (now May 3rd
release) to sort this out.

--
Regards,

jbb