crash with the new startup logo

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Apr 9 07:28:56 UTC 2000

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ralf Nolden wrote:
> >
> > > Or you disable user input during the startup process...
> > I´ll fix this today.
> The same must be done for the open-a-project toolbutton and the
> acellerator. ;)
Thanks for the hint, I didn´t give my brain enough time to think this
out although I thought "wasn´t there some other way also to open a
project ??" ;-)

I´ll fix it this morning, so stay tuned. Ralf F. just gave me a panic
call by phone that the doctree doesn´t show up when starting and no
project is loaded, so this´ll be fixed then as well.

Ralf

PS: Does anyone permit me to have my breakfast before working ??? ;-)
Hey, guys, it´s sunday, isn´t it ?
PPS: This afternoon we won´t work because we´ll see Michael Schumacher
take another 10 points in Imola ;-)

--
Ralf Nolden

Ardennenstr. 41