crash with the new startup logo

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 20:55:25 UTC 2000

Hi,

During startup of KDevelop with a big project I can choose
Project->Close and Project->Open with a new one right after. That really
happened as I started KDevelop and realized that it loads the wrong
project (I didn´t actually wanted).
As I said I did all those actions during KDevelop´s new kind of startup
and it crashed as I tried to open the new project. :-(

With the old startup process it wasn´t impossible to do such things...so
I guess it was better for stability.
Or you disable user input during the startup process...

Bye,
  Falk