KDevelop Startup /RFC

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 7 05:40:37 UTC 2000

Ralf Funken wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to say that I liked the way KDevelop started ( first displaying
> the startuplogo for a little while) more. I don't know why this was changed, but
> if it wasn't for some technical reason, I hereby suggest to change it back.
> This is only my personal opinion, but I'd like to have it disussed.
Hey, Ralf, that was my idea !!!

Are you mad or what ? I think I´ll have to shorten your share of
Applestrudel on Sunday for the F1 Race !!!
We´ll discuss this on sunday guys...I think I have to beat someone up
!!! ;-)

Hehe...I didn´t like the startup as it was because it didn´t show
KDevelop directly. The new way is just like almost all windows programs
do it and I think it is more conistant. You see the progress for loading
the project in the statusbar anyway (like VC++)
That´s why I changed it that way. You can disable the startlogo though
;-)

Ralf

--
Ralf Nolden